Alessandra Beltramo law firm applies the forensic parameters approved with the D.M. 55/2014, adapting them, from time to time, to the difficulty of the practice and the concrete situation of the client.
The text of the decree can be consulted by clicking here qui
FREE LEGAL AID
- Beltramo Law Firm is authorized to assist the parties who have the right to access the benefits of legal aid, pursuant to the D.P.R. May 30, 2002 n.115.
- In order to be able to access the benefit of legal aid, the necessary and preliminary condition is the annual income capacity of less than € 11,528.41. This income capacity is updated every year. For the purposes of calculating the income base, all forms and sources of livelihood of the applicant are taken into consideration, as well as the income of the family members living with the person who intends to be admitted to the Free Legal Aid, unless it is a dispute against one of them.
- For criminal matters only, the aforementioned income limit is raised of Euro 1.032, 91 for each family member living together.
- In criminal proceedings, moreover, thanks to the Law No. 119/2013 the victim of some specific crimes, such as mistreatment, sexual violence and stalking, is admitted in any case to the Free Legal Aid, without having to detect in any way his income.
- The provision of admission to the Free Legal Aid allows the citizen to act and be defended in every degree and phase of the process.
WHO CAN BE ADMITTED TO THE FREE LEGAL AID?
To be eligible for legal aid, the applicant must have an annual taxable income, resulting from the last declaration, not exceeding 11,528.41 euros.
If the interested party lives with his spouse or other family members, the income is made up of the sum of the income earned in the same period by each member of the family, including the instant.
Exception: only personal income is taken into account when personality rights are the subject of the case, or in processes in which the interests of the applicant are in conflict with those of the other family members living with him.
The following can apply for admission to legal aid:
Foreigners, regularly residing on the national territory at the time of the arising of the relationship or of the fact subject to the process to be established;
No profit entites or association that do not exercise economic activity;
Lo studio presta assistenza per la preparazione della domanda da presentare al Consiglio dell’Ordine degli Avvocati di Torino o di Ivrea.